Due to the current situation surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, I have decided to implement a few changes to normal procedures when placing orders for items made with your cherished clothing.
My priority is the safety & welfare of myself, my family & my clients.
As it is uncertain if, and for how long, the virus can live on clothing I have implemented the following steps which will be in place for the foreseeable future.
- All clothing to be washed on at least a 40° cycle before sending or dropping them to me
- Please ensure parcels are adequately packaged for delivery
- If posting, please write your order number on the outside of your parcel & I will let you know your parcel has arrived safely.
- Door step drop if the customer is delivering the clothing
- No cash payments - payment in advance via PayPal or Stripe see Delivery/Payment
This is in addition to the details already in place on 'How to send clothing to Just Sew Helen'
JUST SEW HELEN'S RESPONSIBILTY
I have the following COVID safety precautions in place -
- a COVID safe environment (a separate sewing room)
- regular hand washing and sanitising surfaces
- clothing parcels will not be opened for 72 hours
- working on only one order at a time
- door step drops for clothing deliveries
- free local delivery/door step drops by prior arrangement
- cashless payments via PayPal or Stripe
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.